Fat Loss - The true Point of Diminishing Returns Can it be possible to do so cardio that is much six pack abs which you reach a point of diminishing returns?
Sadly, the response is yes. If you've been in or around health groups for any period of time, you'll see both women and men minute that is alike doing minute, hour after hour of cardiovascular for days as well as months at a stretch in their quest to burn off fat and get washboard midsection. The point of which the benefits begin decreasing with each additional moment of cardio is a thin line and numerous variables see whether you're making progress or actually expending additional energy with little if any return. In the event that you feel like you've hit a wall into the fat loss department, don't ramp up your cardio efforts until you're sure these 5 variables are in check:
1. check always Your nourishment at the Door - Many people think eating less equals weighing less and looking better. It's only partly true. It’s likely that you will have to consume less to lose excess weight, but when your goal is an appartment sexy stomach, then dramatically decreasing your food usage while simultaneously boosting your energy expenditure is a recipe for tragedy.
2. Frequency of Weight Training - When you're attempting to achieve 6 pack abs, weight training is all but essential. Before you adjust your cardio, make certain you're training with weights at least 3 days each week. If you're only training 1-2 days per week, you may only need to increase the frequency 1-2 days to kick your fat loss into a higher gear.
3. Sleeping Patterns - Are you getting sleep that is enough? To make sure your cortisol levels don't jump sky high and kill your efforts in the gym, be sure you're getting at least 7-8 hours of sleep through the night.
4. Drink More Water - Water isn't a loss that is fat, however, if you are not getting enough, it can "hide" your fat loss progress. Drinking a good amount of water will regulate the quantity of water your body retains in its muscle tissue, organs, and fat cells. The more water you drink the greater amount of it will be flushed out of your system preventing a "smoke display" leaving you to think you aren't losing fat.
5. view Your Alcohol Consumption - It's true, you can still lose fat and consume alcohol, but it can wreak havoc on your own mental state. Alcohol consumption causes dehydration, so you may retain more water than normal the days that are following a night of consuming. It typically takes 2-3 days for the effects to subside. If you're drinking usually, take to cutting straight back a bit. Into your overall nutrition program to minimize its effects if you don't want to give it up all together, integrate it.